Sunday, September 24, 2006

Odd things and Pretty Rings

Random points for today:

• I just took a water out of my fridge and it is completely frozen. Completely!!! I think that I have the fridge set toooo cold.

• I appear to be getting sick. That or my lymph nodes are rebelling. pooey.

• I think that I want to go to a break dancing class. It is cool to watch and even if I try to learn basics it will be good for my muscles.

• Despite being totally unfazed by blood and gore on TV and Movies, a swollen mole on my own body can make me extremely sick to my stomach.

• oh, and I got my backpack hung on a mole on Wednesday and now the mole is swollen about 4 times it's normal size. If it doesn't go done in a couple days, I am gonna see the doctor.

• I am reading a really good book about the New Age Movement. Aptly named, "The New Age Movement" by Paul Heelas. It is well written and easy to understand. He doesn't get lost in tangents like Alan Watts (The last book I read was Beyond Theology).

• The Museum of Natural Science only plays "Dark Side of the Moon" during the Summer. I wanted to catch it one more time, but I waited too long. :-( But I did see it once this summer already. I guess that I have something to look forward to for next summer.

• MY CAR HAS AC AGAIN!!!

• I am going to help out with Lindyfest this year! I told Larry that I would like to help and he told me that he would call or email me once he puts the list together of things to be done. :-)

Horizontal Rule


0 comments:

Horizontal Rule
Horizontal Rule