Tuesday, August 29, 2006

First Day of Classes

It is amazing how the best things for you really hurt. Pain. And that rubbery feeling that goes with intensity.

What am I talking about?

I walked to school this morning. And then walked a mile to the store at lunch. And then back to Rice. And at 5:30, I will be walking home. Yeah. That is a lot of walking. And now I am a bit tired and sticky. But, I was told, that within the week, I won't feel it anymore. I hope so.

I am going to do well this semester!!!

This is my Goal!

I ended up dropping my Religion Seminar without going to it. Now I need to return books. I also have to return my lin al book. I decided not to take that either. It occured to me today that I could easily pass/fail my accounting class. But part of me doesn't want to. If I were smart, I'd pass/fail the leadership class. They have a tendency to give lower scores then you'd think.

I am going to really struggle with getting to Accounting (it's at 8). But I am going to do it. I managed to go to work everyday this summer. That was empowering. Granted, I started being late, but I did make it. I am going to wake at 6:30 and leave home by 7:30 and walk to accounting. I will be getting up early and in shape at the same time.

Despite one hour that left me with a sour feeling the rest of the day. The first day of school was a good day.

Horizontal Rule


0 comments:

Horizontal Rule
Horizontal Rule