Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Life

"We reach moments in our lives when a truth appears. A truth that..."

I don't really know what to say at the moment except that we should all look around us once in a while and really appreciate the world for the wondrous thing that it is. I heard an argument for God once that said that this wonder could not be random, therefore God made it. I like that. My form of God is different though.

It is a popular new age teaching that we create our own reality. I create my problems and make them as big and as hated as I want. What is to say we can't change that? I know that fear seems to be my biggest de-motivator. I sat there tonight, phone in hand, just too afraid to dial the number. I am too afraid of what will be on the other end. But if I wait too long, I may lose my chance forever.

I have done some things in the past year that I am not too proud of. Especially tonight. I can see just how trivial pride can really be. Ironic isn't it. Although fear and pride together are the worst.

ESFP - was it that hard to make the phone call? was it really that hard to say?

Pain is an odd emotion. But I never was un-happy. Does that make all the difference? I met a guy down at taft who asked me to type up a book for him. He has been telling me about the sacredness of truth. It hits home. I know. So much for "Little White Lies"

Time is a funny thing. WE never know what will happen tomorrow. That scares me. But remember: No fear, No regrets. Time has a lot to do with perseption. Time flies when you are having fun. I can't believe it has almost been a year now. And 2 and a half years. wow.

So go out and breathe. Trust me. It is the little things in life that matter.

Sorry for the incoherentness of this post. My mind is not together right now. Sorry.

I wish I could do more....

Horizontal Rule


0 comments:

Horizontal Rule
Horizontal Rule