Monday, November 20, 2006

Thoughts on the break

So I just realized that I have 3 weeks until this semester is over. That is not that far away. This got me thinking about this break and some of the things that I want to do over the break. So I decided that I was going to create a list of a whole bunch of stuff that i want to get done.

  • Clean my apartment. And by this, I mean totally clean. It is so messy right now I don't really like it that much. I need to get rid of a whole bunch of stuff. I also need to set up a system so that it does not get messy again. This system needs to include a cloths rack and a papers bin. I have been toying with the idea of getting a bunk bed, which will clear up some room and will make my bed harder to get to.
  • Finish my new website design. I am really loving this idea that I have and I can't wait to share it with you. But this will take some time and effort to do.
  • Write my new years resolutions. I normally hate these, but I am going to do it a tad bit differently this year.
  • Write letters to a bunch of people. I have a bunch of these to write (see earlier post).
  • Get my computer organized. Actually, this should not take too much trouble, my system from summer is still pretty strong. But I do need to organize my mail and update my address book.
  • Work on Marion's Ledge stuff. This one is a given, but there is a bunch that I have been wanting to do but have been putting off because of school.
Ok, there is my list for now. I am sure that I will be adding some things to it.

Horizontal Rule


0 comments:

Horizontal Rule
Horizontal Rule